Electric Scooter Frequently Asked Questions
How long does delivery of my E-scooter take?
- We aim to provide next day delivery for any orders placed before 2pm
- Orders made after 2pm go through on the following working day
- Orders made after 2pm Thursday will be dispatched on the Friday for delivery on the Monday
- Orders made after 2pm Friday will reach you on the following Tuesday
- No dispatches are made over U.K. Public / Bank holidays. Items will be dispatched the next working day.
- Next day delivery is not guaranteed for the following areas: Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man - you may have to wait 2 working days for your delivery.
- Some larger scooters over 30kg maybe 2-3 days for delivery
Please note we do book items in for next day delivery with our couriers. However we can not always guarantee it will be delivered the next working day.
There are over 4 billion parcel sent throughout the U.K. per year (10 million a day). There may occasionally be some delays, however we will act as quickly as possible to try rectify any issues.
Do you deliver Electra Zoom electric scooters worldwide?
- We can offer international delivery. Please contact us for a quote for your specific location.
Should I keep the e-scooter box?
- We recommend you keep the box and packaging safe, just in case you have an issue and need to send the product back.
Will my E-scooter come fully assembled?
- To make transport and packaging easier you simply need to attach the handle bars on most of our products.
- This is very easy and the correct sized allen key and instructions are provided.
- Be careful not to over tighten the bolts as this could cause damage.
- A full re-charge is also recommended.
Can I ride my electric scooter in all weathers?
- You should check the manual for each individual product.
- They operate best on hard dry surfaces, so a degree of common sense should be applied.
- The batteries are housed underneath the e-scooter. Although they are covered, we recommend you avoid standing water or conditions were the electrical components could be damaged. You should also make sure the screen and power button are covered from rain.
Returns & Warranty:
Please check out our full page on our returns & warranty policy Click here