Apollo Explore Electric Scooter
The Apollo Explore Electric Scooter was designed for city wanderers, looking for the next adventure instead of a charging port. Apollo Explore features a high-efficiency (86% energy conversion rate) brushless 1000W motor with 1400W peak output and reaches 15 MPH (25 KM/H) in just 3.5 seconds.
A 52V 18.2aH battery powered by Dynavolt cells offers an exceptional range of 34 miles (55 KM). No other electric scooter in this price range offers comparable battery performance by a wide margin.
Apollo Explore features two high-performance disc brakes and utilise high-efficiency calipers that come pre-adjusted straight out of the box.
Apollo Explore features a high-performance dual spring suspension in the rear and an additional spring suspension in the front. It also comes with two 10-inch pneumatic (air-filled) tyres, making your ride as smooth as can be Regardless of whether your commute involves curbs and potholes, or trails and hills, the Explore will take care of them for you.
Apollo Explore Electric Scooter Spec:
- Speed Up To 15mph Restricted (25kmh) or Up To 31mph (50kmh) Non-Restricted
- Maximum Range of 12 miles (30km)
- Range Up To 34 Miles (55Kmh)
- Charge Time Up To 9 Hours
- Front White & Rear Red Dual Lights With Blue Stem Light
- Regenerative Braking
- Normal & Eco Riding Modes
Apollo Explore Electric Scooter Technical information:
- 52v 18.2ah Dynavolt
- Motor: 1000w
- Suspension: Rear Dual Spring Suspension & Front Spring Suspension
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc Brakes
- Tyres: 10' Pneumatic Front & Rear
- Weight: 23kg
- Max Load: 120kg