Xiaomi 1S Electric Scooter
2 year U.K. warranty & free next working day delivery
This is the 'go to' electric scooter on the market with some fantastic features:
Our Thoughts on the new Xiaomi 1S Electric Scooter:
The Xiaomi 1S electric scooter is the new replacement for the already highly rated Xiaomi M365. The Xiaomi 1S makes great entry level electric scooter. Whether you're using it to commute or have fun the Xiaomi 1S has you covered. With a beautifully smooth ride thanks to its air-filled tyres, and almost silent motor, your travels will have never been so relaxing. Being one of the only e-scooters with disc brakes you'll have no problem coming to a halt.
What’s New with the Xiaomi 1S Electric Scooter:
- Digital display as standard
- Multiple ride modes
- Improved battery
- Brighter headlights
- Added reflectors for safety
- Strengthened rear mudguard
- Enhanced smart phone app
Xiaomi 1S Specs:
- Top speed of 15mph (25kmh)
- Maximum range of 18 miles (30km)
- Fully charged in 5.5 hrs
- Front and rear brakes and lights
- UK charging adaptor
- Smart App connection - with locking feature
- Regenerative braking
- Normal & Eco riding modes
- Digital display screen
1S E-scooter Technical information:
- 12.5kg lightweight aluminium frame
- Motor power 250W
- 7650mAh/275Wh lithium-ion battery
- Unfolded dimensions 108 x 43 x 114cm (42 x 17 x 45 inch)
- Folded dimensions 108 x 43 x 49cm (42 x 17 x 19 inch)
- 8.5 inch air filled wheels for comfortable ride.
- Maximum user weight 100kg
- Manufacturer recommended rider age 16 years+
What's in the box:
- UK power adaptor
- Tyre x1
- Spare inner tubes x 1
- Other: Extended nozzle adaptor, hexagon wrench, screw X 4
- Documents: E-scooter User manual, quick start guide, legal statement, warranty notice (printed in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish)
Range tested under the conditions that power is sufficient, with a 75kg load, at 30°C, 70% humidity, level 3 wind speed, 50psi tire pressure, on a level road, in ECO mode below 15km/h uniform velocity. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
Users should also be expected to do light maintenance from time to time, as you would with a bicycle, car or any other vehicle.
This scooter is not designed for jumps, stunts or tricks.