Xiaomi Pro 2 Electric Scooter UK
Free next working day delivery & 2 Year U.K. warranty
Our Thoughts on the New Xiaomi M365 Pro 2 Electric Scooter:
The Xiaomi M365 range has already become a well establish collection, leading the way in the worlds e-scooter market.
The M365 Pro 2 version has built on its predecessors success but is packed with more features. With its huge range and amazing speeds you’ll be impressed with this fantastic electric scooter.
The Xiaomi M365 Pro 2 Electric Scooter is the ideal travel companion whether you are out on a fun ride or you are making your way to work then this e-scooter will get you there in style and with a smile on your face.
What's New with the M365 Pro 2 Electric Scooter Version?
- Increased range (45Km)
- Improved visibility with Front, Side and Rear Reflectors
- Improved front and rear lights (Upgraded from 1W to 2W).
- Thicker shock-absorbing pneumatic tyres
- Upgraded multi-functional LED display with speed, battery, distance and driving mode
- Bracket for the rear mudguard
- Licence plate holder
Xiaomi M365 Pro 2 Electric Scooter Specs:
- Top speed of 15.5mph (25kmh)
- Maximum range of 28 miles (45km)
- 3 ride modes (Pedestrian, Normal & Sport)
- Display screen featuring all the key info you'll need
- Fully charged in 8.5 hrs
- Rear disc brake
- UK charging adaptor
- Smart App connection - with locking feature
- Regenerative braking
- Normal, Eco & Sport riding modes
M365 Pro 2 Electric Scooter Technical information:
- 14.20kg lightweight aluminium frame
- Motor power 300W
- 18650 lithium-ion battery
- Unfolded dimensions 113 x 43 x 114cm (42 x 17 x 45 inch)
- Folded dimensions 113 x 43 x 49cm (42 x 17 x 19 inch)
- 8.5 inch air-filled tyres for a comfortable ride.
- Maximum user weight 100kg
- Manufacturer recommended rider age 16 years+
- Please note all technical date & specifications are provided by the manufacture Xiaomi. The maximum range test completed by Xiaomi was with a 75kg rider on flat terrain in
- Pedestrian mode.
What's in the Electra-Zoom box:
- Xiaomi M365 Pro 2 Version Electric Scooter
- UK power adaptor
- Extended nozzle adaptor
- Hexagon wrench
- Screw X 4 (one is a spare)
- Documents: User manual, quick start guide, legal statement, warranty notice (printed in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish)
Range tested under the conditions that power is sufficient, with a 75kg load, at 30°C, 70% humidity, level 3 wind speed, 50psi tire pressure, on a level road, in ECO mode below 15km/h uniform velocity. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
Users should also be expected to do light maintenance from time to time, as you would with a bicycle, car or any other vehicle.
This scooter is not designed for jumps, stunts or tricks.