Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter
Our Thoughts on the Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter:
Here at Electra-Zoom, we can really see why the Dualtron Thunder electric scooter has earned the headlines of "Best Scooter in the world" and This will definitely bring excitement to any experienced rider.
Dominating the UK electric scooter charts, and getting fantastic reviews from around the world, this monster of a machine is proving to be a roaring success.
Racing up to speeds of 50 mph, this fast, premium scooter is supported by huge 11 inch pneumatic tubeless tyres that make it an extremely comfortable ride. An important factor if you’re taking it to its full range of 75 miles.
You will not be left disappointed after you have taken this incredibly fast electric scooter for a ride. In fact we are confident you’ll want to get straight back on it as soon as possible.
Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter Specs:• Top speed of 50mph (80kmh)
• Maximum range of 75 miles (120km)
• Quad LED headlight / taillight / brake light / Emergency light
• 20h Standard Charger
• Hydraulic & discs with ABS Available
• Full customisable rider modes
• Digital display screen
Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter Technical Information:
• 43kg lightweight aluminium frame
• Maximum user weight 120kg
• Motor power 5,400W BLDC Dual Hub Motor
• 35Ah - 2,060Wh Battery
• Frame Aviation aluminium forged alloy 6082-T6
• Unfolded size 1238 x 610 x 1219
• Folded size 1238 x 319 x 543
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions. This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
Users should also be expected to do light maintenance from time to time, as you would with a bicycle, car or any other vehicle.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser/rider to ensure they are familiar with the escooter laws in their country.