Xiaomi Essential Lite Electric Scooter
2 year U.K. warranty & free next working day delivery
This is the 'go to' electric scooter on the market with some fantastic features:
Our Thoughts on the new Xiaomi Essential Lite Electric Scooter:
The Xiaomi Essential/Lite is the new model in the Xiaomi electric scooter range. Brought in as a budget option for those after an electric scooter. Whether you're using it to commute or have fun the Xiaomi Essential has you covered. With a beautifully smooth ride thanks to its air-filled tyres, and almost silent motor, your travels will have never been so relaxing. Being one of the only e-scooters with disc brakes you'll have no problem coming to a halt.
What’s New with the Xiaomi Essential Lite Electric Scooter:
- Digital display as standard
- Multiple ride modes
- Improved battery
- Brighter headlights
- Added reflectors for safety
- Strengthened rear mudguard
- Enhanced Smart phone app
- Lightest Xiaomi model on sale
Xiaomi Essential Lite Electric Scooter Specs:
- Top speed of 12.4 (20kmh)
- Maximum range of 13 miles (20km)
- Fully charged in 3.5hrs
- Front and rear brakes and lights
- UK charging adaptor
- Smart App connection - with locking feature
- Regenerative braking
- Normal & Eco riding modes
- Digital display screen
Essential Lite E-scooter Technical information:
- 12kg lightweight aluminium frame
- Motor power 250W
- 5100mAh lithium-ion battery
- Unfolded dimensions 108 x 43 x 114cm (42 x 17 x 45 inch)
- Folded dimensions 108 x 43 x 49cm (42 x 17 x 19 inch)
- 8.5 inch air filled Tyres for comfortable ride.
- Maximum user weight 100kg
- Manufacturer recommended rider age 16 years+
What's in the box:
- Xiaomi Essential Lite Electric Scooter
- UK power adaptor
- Other: Extended nozzle adaptor, hexagon wrench, screw X 4
- Documents: E-scooter User manual, quick start guide, legal statement, warranty notice (printed in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Polish)
Range tested under the conditions that power is sufficient, with a 75kg load, at 30°C, 70% humidity, level 3 wind speed, 50psi tire pressure, on a level road, in ECO mode below 15km/h uniform velocity. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.
This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
Users should also be expected to do light maintenance from time to time, as you would with a bicycle, car or any other vehicle.
This scooter is not designed for jumps, stunts or tricks.