InMotion P1F Electric Scooter
Please note shipping is 2-3 days on this particular product
Our Thoughts on the InMotion P1F E-Cycle:
The pedal-less P1F mini e-cycle is an easy ride from InMotion and is great for beginners. This electric bicycle supports one-button startup and the throttle speed control is implemented by reversing the motorcycle handle. This convenient control makes the driving experience more fluid and is easy to master.
The creative and efficient foldable design makes the bicycle convenient, stable and elegant and resolves the storage problem with ease. At just 90cm and weighing in at just 14kg, this e-bicycle allows for great portability.
The P1F supports the InMotion App to keep up to date with the bicycle detection result, e-lock and real-time driving path. You can even participate in riders' own activities, including online friends, topic discussion and offline rider association.
InMotion P1F E-Cycle Spec:
- Improved comfortable seat
- 10-inch 350w brushless hub motor for robust power
- Sensitive dual disc brakes to ensure riding safety
- Dual front lights for double the brightness and red LED brake tailight for safer night riding
- High-decibel speakers
- High-power and high-safety lithium battery
InMotion P1F E-Cycle Technical information:
- Maximum load: 120kg
- Weight: 14kg
- Mini Size: 90cm
- Battery specifications: 36V 8.7Ah
- Mileage: Approximately 35-40 km (actual mileage is subject to load, temperature, wind speed, road condition and rider's operation habit)
- Maximum speed: Approximately 30 km/h (measured under 75 kg load after cumulative riding distance exceeds 10km)
- Charge time: 5 - 6 hours
- Body dimensions: 900 x 945 x 480 mm
- Fold dimensions: 900 x 650 x 200mm
- Max Slope: 12°
- IP level: IP 54
- Tyre size: 12 inch front tire & 10 inch rear
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions. This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
Users should also be expected to do light maintenance from time to time, as you would with a bicycle, car or any other vehicle.